We are looking for Motivated Calibration Engineers to join our growing team. The role will be based mainly in our Heywood office but does include some small bouts of on-site work. – where travel would be provided. We currently have a second Laboratory under construction after having grown a successful family run business since being established in 1996. Here at ServiceCal we are praised for excellent staff retention.
|20,000-30,000 (Dependant on Experience)
(Hours can be flexible)
- 22 days holiday + Statutory bank holidays.
- Annual works do.
- Overtime available
- Be Able to Calibrate 16th and 17th edition Electrical test equipment, Pressure gauges, Wind speed , and Torque Wrenches.
- Be able to input data, Create Client Files and produce Certificates using our computer systems.
- Liaise with customers and advise on turnaround times.
The Ideal candidate will be:
- Keen to learn and take on new challenges as and when required.
- Conversant in Microsoft office
- Ideally holds a qualification in ONC or HNC electronic engineering.
- Able to operate data logging software.
There will be scope for progression to become UKAS Signatory for the right candidates, as Service Cal continues to rapidly grow.
|Based on experience
Candidates must have – and be able to demonstrate – a full understanding of ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation. They should ideally be from a technical engineering background. The position will involve the management, implementation and development of the laboratory’s quality manual, policies and procedures, being responsible for all aspects of UKAS ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation – including annual visits, internal and supplier audits and customer quality audits. The position will be based at our Heywood offices. Salary is dependent upon experience. This is a permanent role (part time considered).
We are currently seeking an experienced repair engineer to work at our Heywood location.
|Based on experience
We are seeking an experienced engineer, to fault-find and repair to component level a wide range of electronic instruments such as oscilloscopes, flash testers, digital multimeters and insulation testers
The position will involve a small proportion of on-site work but is mainly based at our Heywood offices. Salary dependent upon experience.